Learn, how to use After effects CC. Learn by doing approach on 3D in After Effects CC: Working & Animating in 3D Space…..
3D in After Effects CC: Working & Animating in 3D Space
Learn the concepts, tools, methods and properties that you need to create stunning animations in Adobe After Effects 3D Space.
3D Space is essential to creating animations. Many avoid 3D all together thinking it is difficult and hard to work with.
The Truth: it is Not.
3D elements are excellently introduced in this organized and unique course and are easy to learn and practice.
Learn the important methods and properties in After Effects 3D:
- Master Cameras: Styles, Presets, Modes, Parameters
- Work with Lights and understand their effects.
- Optimize the Views for better and faster results.
- Create Shadows using the elements that make shadows appear
- Learn Multi-planning within the 3D space – an essential concept to using 3D
A unique approach to learning 3D:
This course is unique in its approach to 3D. You will learn each element separately and in-depth. You will master every element before moving to the next. Separating the learning experience for each element will allow you to focus on the details that make or break your 3D experience.
You will also fully understand how to work with the views. Mastering and optimizing the orthographic views will make a genuine pro. It is then that you will start ‘seeing’ 3D as easy and simple.
Content and overview
You will start by noting the similarities and differences between 3D and 2D and discovering orientation and rotation and how to use them.
You will learn about multi-planning how to fake it in 2D and how to use it in 3D. This very important step will cement your understanding of 3D in After Effects and will allow you to start manipulating your views in readiness to adding Cameras and Lights.
Who this course is for:
- After Effects users if intermediate or beginners in 3D, who want to learn 3D in After Effects in a Simple and Concise way
- Video Editors – Personal or Commercial
- Motion Graphics Enthusiast