Use 3ds Max to follow along with these diverse 3d projects and finish with a strong knowledge of 3d software and tools…
3ds Max Mastery in 7 Hrs: Project Based Intro for Beginners
3ds Max is an industry leading 3d software used widely in various different fields of 3d, including but not limited to: video games, film, medical illustration, architectural illustration, animation, industrial design, and concept art.
Regardless of what field you are hoping to go into with 3d graphics, this is the place to start. Here are some of the reasons:
- In the course, we will use 3ds Max. Anyone can get access to this software for free (limited time), and it is one of the most widely used 3d packages used throughout all industries.
- This course is comprehensive, in that it covers all the major concepts of 3d. In the end, you will be able to create your own graphics.
- We start slow, and from the absolute beginning, so don’t worry if you are new to this.
- This is a project-based course. We won’t get too caught up in all the theory, but instead, we will jump right in and start creating things.
- The projects include techniques that will be useful in various different disciplines, so regardless of what you are learning 3d for, there is something here for you.
- All course models and texture maps are available for download, so it is easy to stay caught up with the instructor.
- Many additional free resources will be available to enhance learning.
- Videos are high-quality. They are presented in full HD with crisp sound, and they also include key-stroke overlays to help the student understand clearly.
- All default settings are used in 3ds Max, so the student screen will look just like the instructor screen — no surprises or secret short cuts! This course is very easy to follow.
All these things and many more make this course the premiere place to learn 3d graphics on Udemy. After joining this course, you will see that after about 7 hours of video and practice projects, you will come to have a firm grasp of 3d graphics in 3ds Max. You will understand the theory behind 3d graphics as they apply to various different fields. You will also be able to navigate around in the software comfortably — a big achievement for such powerful and complex software. Most importantly, you will be able to confidently create your own projects, whether it be modeling, animation, game content creation, or whatever.
More important notes about the class:
- You will have access to the instructor, who is a practicing 3d professional, through the course forums. He will answer questions for you directly and help wherever necessary.
- This course will be continually updated with new content which will all be free to exist, students,
- This course will stay up to date and add additional information continually to stay up with the latest software releases.
- There is a 30-day money back guarantee on this purchase. *Full refund for any reason.