Learn about Adobe After Effects. Learn by doing approach on Adobe After Effects CC – Motion Graphics Design & VFX….
Adobe After Effects CC – Motion Graphics Design & VFX
In this course you’ll learn how to create motion graphics in Adobe After Effects. This motion graphics course is everything you need to start creating beautiful animation & infographics.
You will get downloadable exercise files. Download and check your files against the trainers. Your trainer is an Adobe After Effects Certified Expert and Certified Instructor. The course is approximately 3 hours long. Each step broken into individual videos to make it easily digestible.
In this course we’ll cover:
- Motion Graphics
- Correct video settings.
- Exporting your video easily.
- Type animation.
- Easing and motion blur.
- Rendering your video for Youtube & Vimeo.
- Titles for interviews.
- Adding music.
- Trimming & editing video.
- Watermarking your video.
- Fixing shaky footage.
- Color correcting footage.
- Add a vignette to your video.
- Matrix effect.
- Working with Illustrator
- Working with Photoshop
- Green Screen
- Animating bar, line & pie charts.
- 3D type.
- Animating static images using parallax
- Character animation
Who this course is for:
- This course is for people who want to start earning money as a motion graphics designer.
- This course is for beginners wanting to learn to use After Effects for motion graphics and infographics.
- No previous After Effects or animation skills are necessary.
- This course is for absolute beginners.
- This course is NOT for people who have a good understanding of After Effects already. This is for new people only.