Learn how to create awesome motion graphics animations while implementing the animation principles in After Effects CC…
After Effects CC 2019 Motion Graphics & Animation Principles
Welcome to Quick & Easy Motion Graphics & Animation Principles in After Effects CC.
I am the author of top rated and bestselling courses in After Effects, Motion Graphics and Video Editing and Courses on Udemy.
Together, we will go through a simple and easy course that will equip you with the skills to create amazing motion graphics and apply the all famous animation principles used by professional animators.
I believe in learning by doing, so expect to learn new and important concepts from the very beginning and apply them right away.
This hands-on approach will provide you with all the tools you need to create top-quality animations quickly and efficiently.
I promise you, by the end of this course you will be creating awesome motion graphics and applying animation principles used by professional animators the Quick & Easy way.
- You will start with the basics, creating simple entry animations.
- Step by step you will start learning the Animation Principles and implementing them in your animations.
- You will create In/Out Transitions. Typical animations for Explainer Videos.
- We’ll venture into complex animations, pop, wiggle, float, shake and wave.
- you’ll familiarize yourself with Distortion techniques to create lively micro movements.
- and there so much more you’ll enjoy learning and creating awesome animations.
You will learn several methods to implement these Animation Principles
- Follow through
- Overlapping Action
- Slow In and Slow Out
- Arc movement
- Secondary Action
By the end of the course, you will be able to create an animation like a pro animator. (not just motion)
You might already know that I am very committed to student’s success. I will be there to help you create