Amazon Echo, the 2nd Generation Smart speaker with Alexa. Works great in your home and office. Excellent audio quality…
Echo (2nd Generation) – Smart speaker with Alexa
Amazon Echo 2 is not just a speaker but it’s your virtual assistant and controlled by your voice. It plays music, controls smart home devices and answer your questions etc. It has some added features like Dolby-Sound and far-field microphone technology. You can also make and receive landline calls which is a quite handy feature. There is also a new Alexa ability called “Alexa routines”, which is a way of customizing certain phrases to perform multiple actions at once. For instance, just say: “Alexa, good night” and your Echo 2 will turn off the lights, lock the door, and turn off the TV. Handy etc. Overall the device has five-star ratings on Amazon.
- Echo connects to Alexa to play music, make calls, set music alarms and timers, ask questions, control smart home devices, and more—instantly.
- Just ask for a song, artist, or genre from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, and more. With multi-room music, you can play music on compatible Echo devices in different rooms. Echo can also play Audible audiobooks, radio stations, news briefs, and more.
- Call or message almost anyone hands-free with your Echo device. Also, instantly connect to other Echo devices in your home using just your voice.
- New speaker, now with Dolby processing for crisp vocals and dynamic bass response. Echo can fill the room with 360° omnidirectional audio.
- With seven microphones, beamforming technology, and noise cancellation, Echo hears you from any direction—even while music is playing
- Just ask Alexa to check your calendar, weather, traffic, and sports scores, manage to-do and shopping lists, control your compatible smart lights, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, and more
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new features and skills. Just ask Alexa to control your TV, request an Uber, order a pizza, and more.