Atomica Mid Century Print Effects
Part of our Signature Collection, Atomica was developed in collaboration with talented illustrator and mid-century print obsessive Adam Nickel.
Inspired by Adam’s signature aesthetic and built to compliment his (and your) busy studio workflow, the kit was crafted with speed and customisation in mind using authentic textures and source materials. The result? Atomica is the next best thing to your own vintage Heidelberg and an endless supply of 70-year-old ink.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Place your artwork in our handy Atomica PSD template, select an automated action and Atomica does the rest. Or try one of our custom actions to take complete control of the process from start to finish.
All actions are non-destructive so you can change your ink color and fine-tune your effects endlessly for perfect results every time.
- Pro-built in collaboration with Illustrator Adam Nickel.
- Faithfully reproduces Edge Pigment, Edge Starve, Ink Absorption and Ink Mottling effects common to – Mid-Century printing in multiple combinations.
- Roughens and distresses your artwork.
- Fast and easy-to-use.
- Choose between fully-customisable or ultra-fast automated actions.
- Our non-destructive process keeps your original artwork intact.
- Fully-editable. Fine tune your results in seconds with complete control over ink color, texture scale and intensity even after the action has run.
- Run Actions with or without interactive instructions.
- Built with authentic textures and paper samples from mid-century artifacts and ephemera.