Avoid Writer’s Block and Create a Blog You Are Proud of In As Little As 30 Days…
Build A Blog in 30 Days
Having your own blog can be an exciting and rewarding journey. But for many people, the technical aspects of setting it all up and maintaining the blog becomes an obstacle, so they never start. For other bloggers, it’s writer’s block that kicks in and makes updating the blog a chore.
If you want to build a blog or want to kick start an existing blog, this course is for you.
- Why you need to be using a particular type of WordPress.
- What to look for when choosing a domain name.
- How to buy web hosting and get your domain set up with your host.
- How to set WordPress up so that it is ready to start accepting your blog post. We’ll configure WordPress so that it takes care of the technical stuff, while you can focus on the creative side of writing your blog.
- The two types of the homepage you can have on your blog, and how to set these up.
- The essential web pages your site needs, and how to create them easily.
- Why and how to keep “blog-related” notes as you go about your daily lives.
- The power of social media in getting your blog noticed.
- WordPress themes and plugins.
- My own techniques for coming up with an unlimited number of blog post ideas. This includes my own methods for using two types of keyword research to come up with blog post ideas and the actual titles.
- How to create and publish a blog post in WordPress.
- Using categories and tags effectively, to improve your reader’s experience.
- 30 days of content ideas.
- The options for making money from your blog.
- How to promote your blog with the resources you have available to you.