Solve your design thinking challenge in class | Real workshop example | Practical templates & methods | With certificate…
Design Thinking Crash Course
Take part in the Design Thinking crash course in 2018. This is the brand new English version, based on 2 years of participants’ feedback and the experiences of our live crash courses in Berlin.
Spend around 3 hours to get your certificate:
- 85min core video content (theory lessons + working through an example challenge)
- Additional 105min homework to work through your own Design Thinking Challenge (in parallel to the course) if you want to acquire the Design Thinking Certificate from Responsive Strategy. We are a member of the Design Thinking Association.
This is a step-by-step guide to how to use the Design Thinking approach to solve your challenge in the area of product, service, business, organization, or corporate strategy. You will also learn how to facilitate a Design Thinking workshop. You can work on your own challenge parallel to the course or just listen to everything and learn how Design Thinking works using our example challenge.
The Crash Course includes:
- 1.5 hours of videos including insights into an example Design Thinking Challenge
- Templates to use for your Design Thinking challenge at home, at work, or during a workshop (with our permission for continued use)
- A step-by-step “homework” for working on your own challenge (optional)
- Quizzes to check your learning progress
- Templates that can be downloaded as word or PowerPoint – for continued use after the course
- A pdf handout at the end of the course that summarizes your learnings and as a backup for your own workshop or project
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to develop innovative concepts, products, and services using the Design Thinking method.