Learn the basics of drawing traditional and digital…
Digital Art For Beginners
***New section for first-time tablet users. This section is geared towards students who just purchased their first graphics tablet. It also includes additional tablet specific exercises.***
This is an introduction to not only “Digital art” but art in general. In this very in-depth course, you will start with novice and or hobbyist and end with the mentality and skills of a professional. I cannot promise you to work as no one can. But the skills you acquire here will enhance not only your own work but give you a solid base to in any other online course or book etc. There are no “Quick fix” or Shortcuts to making great art. It requires work. It’s fun work and I’m going to show you a method that will make creating your own art or clients work “pain-free”.
- You will learn solid techniques to make amazing art
- You will be able to think like an artist and be a problem solver
- This is for those that are serious about improving the art
- You will need some sort of drawing tablet (Wacom etc) or computer tablet (ex.. Ipad, galaxy etc)
- Keep an open mind and there is no time limit, work at your own pace.