Learn, how to use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign. Learn by doing approach on Graphic Design Masterclass – Learn GREAT Design…..
Graphic Design Masterclass – Learn GREAT Design
Graphic Design Master Class – Learn GREAT Design
Do you want to learn all the skills and techniques you need to create incredible designs?
Do you want to know the process of creating logos and branding packages?
Are you intimidate by learning photoshop, illustrator or InDesign and want to learn through practical real world projects? This class will be for you!
We will extensively review Typography, color theory, layout and composition. How to use photos in design, photo manipulations and editing and magazine layout design, branding and logo design.
We will learn the basics of Adobe Photoshop, illustrator and InDesign. This course makes sure you know the essential tools to power through amazing projects.
In Adobe Photoshop, we will review photo editing and manipulation techniques. Like how to cut objects out, duotones, changing color on objects, the liquify tool. We will create a compelling YouTube thumbnail with our newly learned photoshop skills.
In Adobe Illustrator, we will master the pen tool by hand tracing simple and complex shapes. We will explore the power of the shape builder tool. In the end of this section, we will design a complete logo design. There is an entirely new introduction and tools section that has been add. Where we work through a 7 page vector tracing worksheet.
We will will create a magazine layout in InDesign. Learn how to use the master page tool to speed up your workflow.
We will talk about branding basics, what makes a good logo? How do you extend your logo or brand to other marketing materials?
There are always more niches to discover. We will focus on these in this mini-class:
Print & Editorial Design
Pattern Design and Illustration
Social Media/Digital Graphic Designer
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in creating compelling and GREAT design.
- Those interested in learning Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign (Affinity Designer Too!)
- Those wanting to understand graphic design basics and theory paired with real world projects and applications
- Those looking to learn logo design and branding techniques and execution
- Anyone wanting to become a graphic designer part-time or full-time.
- Those wanting to learn the basics of Affinity Designer and learn the difference between Adobe Illustrator and Affinity Designer