In this Adobe Illustrator Advanced course, we’ll learn Advanced techniques for graphic design, logo design & illustration…
Adobe Illustrator CC – Advanced Training Course
Do you know you’re only using 50% of Illustrator’s capabilities? Ready upgrade yourself? Then this course will take to you the top level of Illustrator mastery.
Hi there, welcome to this Adobe Illustrator advanced tutorial.
My name is Dan. I’m an ACI & ACE for Illustrator. This course is a more advanced look at Illustrator. It’s not designed for people who are brand new to Illustrator.
This course is for people who can already understand the fundamentals of Illustrator. If you already know what an anchor point is and how to adjust it this course is for you.
- Giovanni: “I started learning graphic design on youtube, and after 6 weeks I had already learned the basics of color, logo design, typography, and the basics of illustrator. But after a while I felt stuck, my workflow wasn’t improving, and I still could not materialize all the details that I imagined for an artwork. So I saw your course and after two or three lessons I already knew that I made a gold-value purchase. The teacher’s explanation is crystal clear and to the point, while also considering alternative scenarios where a student might get stuck. Really good attention to detail and every minute of this course brings value to me and enriches my imagination with the power of Illustrator. This course is all you need to get from being an ok user of an illustrator to being an expert with unlimited possibilities. Highly recommended.”
This course will speed up your productivity & workflow. It is project-based, so you will learn the tools & tricks to create some really beautiful current design styles.
Even if you consider yourself an experienced user, I promise there will be things in here that will blow your Illustrator mind.
You’ll learn advanced anchor point & pen tool tricks. There is a really fun section on mastering lines & strokes. You’ll learn the quick way to take hand-drawn sketches and vectorize & color them.
- George: “I really enjoyed this course Dan, I finished it in 3 days because my intention was to go through it rather quickly. But the content of the course is amazing for someone who has been self-taught and has more or less followed their instinct thus far. You gave me a new perspective on tools that I was already using and opened my horizon by teaching some tools that I always looked at and thought “what the heck” is that for? – All around awesome!”
You’ll master depth & perspective in Illustrator, creating semi-flat presentations. We’ll set permanent defaults for fonts, colors & learn how to turn hyphenation off once and for all. You’ll learn advanced logo design & graphic design techniques.
We’ll make beautiful charts & graphs for your InDesign documents. There is a color mastery section where you will learn to make quick color adjustments, gradients meshes & how to blend it all together.
Your creativity will be doubled once you finish the transform, distort & blending section of the course.
- Jamie: This course was the perfect way for me to brush up on skills I haven’t used in a while and also learn some really neat ways to save time. My company puts a big emphasis on working smart and doing things efficiently, and this course seriously helped me out in that department. I’ve always been pretty proficient in Illustrator, and have even gotten several comments about how fast I work, but this course is helping me take that to the next level. Thanks Dan! I truly enjoyed it!
There is an entire section dedicated to learning how to speed up your personal workflow & how to speed up Illustrator and get it running super fast.
If you’re ok in Illustrator but you know there is so much more in there to be unlocked then please join me and become an Illustrator superhero.
- This course is for people who already know Illustrator and want to take their skills and speed to the maximum level.
- This is an advanced Illustrator course, so you’ll need basic Illustrator skills to find this course useful.
- If you a completely new to Illustrator try my Illustrator Essentials course before starting this one.