Thunderbolt 3 USB-C USB 3.0, 7200 RPM Enterprise Class Drives, for Mac and PC Desktop
More Compatibility, Space, and Reliability. Less of Nothing.
The new d2 Thunderbolt 3 massively expands capacity up to 10TB for professional bandwidth-intensive creative applications. Featuring Thunderbolt 3 and USB 3.1 speeds through the USB-C port, the new LaCie d2 performs perfectly on late model laptops such as the new MacBook Pro—as well as on USB 3.0 computers. It’s also the first LaCie product to feature the Seagate Barracuda Pro HDD for industry-leading performance and reliability.
PC or Mac? USB-C, USB 3.0, Thunderbolt 3, or Thunderbolt 2? Whatever the OS or host port, you’re covered, whether through included cables or for purchase separately.
The whisper-quiet fan and heat-dissipating aluminum enclosure pull heat away from the HDD, keeping it running fast and healthy.
It’s even possible to power a compatible laptop (up to 15W) through a USB-C (Thunderbolt 3 or USB 3.1) port. That’s one less cable cluttering up your desktop.
- Professional speeds of up to 240MB/s; Minimum system requirements : Latest version of Windows 7, Windows 8 and Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Up to 10TB for large photo and video project storage and archive
- USB C and dual Thunderbolt 3 ports for universal compatibility
- Aluminum anybody for reduced noise and vibration
- Includes 1 month complimentary membership to Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps Plan; Must redeem by January 31, 2020