Learn, how to use Blender. Learn by doing approach on Low Poly Landscapes – Blender Bite Sized Course….
Low Poly Landscapes – Blender Bite Sized Course
Learn the foundations of low poly 3D asset creation quickly, without needing to take a huge course.
Using Blender 3.0, you’ll create a low poly landscape with a house, trees and pond from start to finish.
Grant will take you through modeling, texturing, lighting and rendering your creation. You’ll learn the Blender interface, along with the main modelling and texturing toolset.
What you’ll learn in this course:
- Create a low poly landscape with a house, trees and pond from start to finish using Blender 3.0.
- Learn the Blender interface, and main modelling and texturing toolset. and learn fundamental 3D modelling techniques including loop cuts, mirror modifier, destructive modelling, knife tool and more.
- Learn to colour your models by adding multiple materials and lights.
- Use both Cyles and Eevee rendering pipelines.
- Develop your own low poly art style to apply to your future creations.
This course is perfect for beginners who are new to Blender. Anyone wanting to improve their Blender skills and folks who value their time and want quick wins!
The only course prerequisite is that you’re able to install Blender 3.0.
All students have access to the Q&A. Where our Instructors, Teaching Assistants and Community are ready to help answer your questions and Cheer on your success.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to improve their Blender skills.
- Beginners who are new to Blender.
- Folks who value their time and want quick wins.