In this class, you will unlock the Secrets of How We See and React to Visuals…
Modern Graphic Design Theory
Design is all around us, and it’s a huge part of our daily lives. But have you ever stopped to think about why certain designs are effective, while others are not?
Welcome to the exciting world of Design Psychology!
In my new series, we’ll be exploring the secrets of how design can be used to influence human behavior.
You’ll gain a deep understanding of how people perceive the world around them, and how you can use that knowledge to create more effective and persuasive designs.
Trends come and go, but the underlying psychological principles that drive human behavior remain constant. By understanding these principles, you’ll be able to create designs that will appeal to people all over the world, regardless of current fashion trends.
So join me on this journey of discovery, and learn how to use the power of psychology to create designs that will make a lasting impact.
What will we cover in this course?
We’ll explore the practical Psychology of Design in depth with visual examples:
- Understand the universal laws of visual communication, so that you can confidently make decisions about your own design work.
- This course will teach you the most effective application of Gestalt principles, so you can create designs that are not only visually appealing but also highly effective.
- Learn about Closure, Continuity, Similarity, and Simplicity and how they can help you design better visuals.
- To understand how viewers interpret visual information, you can create compositions that are both effective and pleasing to the eye.
- Make critical decisions much faster throughout the design process with this easy to understand
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who works with visuals would greatly benefit from this course.
- Creative professionals (graphic-, motion-, UX-, interior designers)
- Front end developers
- Marketing managers working with creative agencies