Photoshop Retouching Techniques for Every Problem
My name is Marcin, on a daily basis I work in the industry as image post-production artist. I have worked with top brands and photographers which gives me an advantage comparing to other photoshop teachers, because in my courses. I teach knowledge based on real-life experience. I retouched for top fashion brands and my work appeared in such magazines like vogue, numero, logical, nylon and many others.
Except for the retouching, I have been teaching photoshop since 2012. I started from youtube, where I have been uploading photoshop tips and tutorials. My free videos were watched close to 8 million times on youtube.
To this day I was trusted by over 200 000 students who decided to learn from my premium courses.
And now I am coming to with this brand new Retouching Course that will teach you everything about retouching you need to know to deal with major photography problems.
I have designed this course thinking of everyday photographers and photoshop users that struggle with retouching when some weird problem appears. We have all been there, working on a set of the images while suddenly we need to face this one annoying issue, wasting hours before finding a solution. But not anymore, because this course is full of retouching solutions for most common retouching tasks!
With my course you will learn important retouching subjects as portrait retouching, beauty retouching, retouching family or wedding images, or even editorials. This course focus on all of the photoshop struggles that photographers face in everyday work.
If you want to learn how to retouch images fast and in the right way, this is the best course available right now on the market! You will learn how to retouch skin, lips, makeup, retouch stretch marks, underarms, clothes, hair and much more!
Learning from a professional post-production artist is the key to developing your own skills and avoiding future mistakes. This course is the best choice if you are a photographer who does a lot of portraits and needs to deliver high-quality work to their clients. Also, after this course, you will be able to retouch images of others which allows you to make extra money as a retoucher, just as I do!
Let me just tell you the list of subjects I am going to teach you in this retouching course:
- Don’t worry if you just start with photoshop because in this course I will start by introducing retouching tools available in photoshop. You will know the differences between them, how they work and when is best to use a specific tool.
- I will introduce to you different retouching techniques for speeding up your retouching workflow, including frequency separation. For those who seek more advanced knowledge, I will introduce dodge and burn retouching technique.
- You will learn how to retouch even extreme cases of skin imperfection such as deep acne, scars, and discoloration. What’s best about it. You will know how to retouch this in a nondestructive way.
- You will learn how to recover or build skin texture from scratch.
- You will learn different techniques for retouching, dark eye shadows, and other common issues.
- You will learn how to retouch hot. Retouch hair, including techniques on how to make hair soft and shiny.
- You will learn how to retouch body hair.
- In some more detailed work, I will show you many techniques on retouching lips, you will know how to clean them up, define the lip line, make them smooth and add lip gloss.
- You will know how to retouch eyes, eyebrows, eyelashes, makeup, and nails!
- This course will teach you how to deal with stretch marks, underarm folds, or other tricky tasks!
- You will know how to mask even the most difficult cases of messy hair and change background.
- How to define the natural curves of the models.
- I have prepared for you a lot of tasks so you can practice with provided images and retouching actions!
So if you feel this is what you are looking for. Let’s start our photoshop adventure. So if learning photoshop retouching for absolutely every task, from an expert in the field is your thing. I feel you should jump to the next video.