Compatible w/ Windows & Mac Thunderbolt 3 Laptops – NVIDIA /AMD PCIe Support
PCIe Desktop Graphics Cards Support
The Razer Core X Chroma features support for the latest PCIe desktop graphics cards including NVIDIA GeForce and AMD XConnect enabled Radeon cards. Highly mobile developers can now harness the power of compatible NVIDIA Quadro cards and AMD Radeon Pro cards for professional graphics performance.
Plug and Play
For quick connection to your game session, Razer Core X Chroma is plug and play when connected with compatible laptops. The single Thunderbolt cable connection unlocks desktop graphics, peripherals, Gigabit Ethernet, and Razer Chroma RGB lighting.
The Razer Core X Chroma is incredibly versatile and compatible with Thunderbolt 3 systems running Windows 10 RS4 or later and Macs running macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 or later. Laptops require a Thunderbolt 3 port with external graphics (eGPU) support.
- Desktop-Grade Performance: Boosts Thunderbolt 3 laptop performance with support for up to 3 slot-wide PCIe full-sized desktop graphics cards (sold separately)
- Built-In Power Supply: Includes a 700W ATX PSU with 100W laptop charging via -Thunderbolt 3; GPU max power support up to 500W
- Customizable RGB Lighting: Includes 16.8 million colors available; capable of syncing with gameplay and other Razer peripherals through Synapse 3 (lighting customization not supported on macOS)
- Compatibility (Windows): Requires Thunderbolt 3 external graphics (eGFX) support with RS45 or later and compatible NVIDIA or AMD graphics cards
- Compatibility (macOS): Requires Thunderbolt 3 and High Sierra 10.13.4 or later and compatible AMD graphics cards only (NVIDIA cards not supported)