Scatter Stuff – Photoshop Extension
About the Product
Scatter layer or multiple layers with this easy-to-use Photoshop extension. Randomize each layer’s hue, saturation, scale, angle, lightness. Create beautiful and unique designs.
- Supported layer types: text, smart objects, or regular layers.
- Scatter layers across the entire document, selection or use the “Masking” feature.
- Randomize the angle, scale, hue, saturation, lightness of each individual layer.
Panel UI Controls:
- Number of copies: how many layers will be created during the scattering process
- Angle: variable angle of each scattered layer. From 0 to “x” where “x” is the given angle.
- Scale: the variable scale of each scattered layer. From 100 to “x” where 100 means the full scale of the layer and if the value is lower it will vary from 100 to the selected value.
- Hue: variable hue of each scattered layer. From -180 to +180. 0 means that it will not vary.
- Saturation: variable saturation of each scattered layer. From -100 to +100. 0 means that it will not vary.
- Light: the variable lightness of each scattered layer. From -100 to +100. 0 means that it will not vary.
- “Masking” feature: Supports only black and white layer (gray values are also allowed). The white color will tell the extension where to place the scattered layers. The layer has to be the same dimensions as the document.
- “Merge group” option: merges the group of scattered layers. This can speed up the process of scattering when used with the “Masking” feature.
Tip: It will be faster if you want to create 500 copies to split up the process into 50 copies and then merge the group and repeat the process again 10 times.