The best part of this lamp is it provides me the USB charging for my iPhone while I am on my desk and I can change its brightness…
TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp with USB Charging Port, Eye- care Dimmable Lamp, 5 Color Temperatures with 5 Brightness Levels, Touch Control, Metal, Official Member of Philips EnabLED Licensing Program
Being a graphic designer, I have to work in the late nights when there are tight deadlines. I usually use this lamp because of some reasons which I cannot avoid. The number one reason is I don’t like the bright shiny lights while I’m working on my iMac. The second reason is I don’t have to engage my USB port on my iMac to charge my iPhone. The third reason is, I can change the brightness of light according to my requirement. There are a couple of other reasons which make this lamp as a part of my desktop family which are as follows:
the perfect fusion of elegance and durability in a minimalistic touch sensitive design
- A Memory Function You Won’t Forget: Choose one of the 25 possible combinations of CCT & brightness and get back to it instantly as soon as you turn the switch on. The lamp’s memory function retains preset settings and reboots accordingly.
- Choose one of the five preset color temperatures, respectively 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K & 6000K, and browse between 5 different brightness levels for each CCT. That comes down to 25 possible combos to tackle any lighting condition you can think of.
- The built-in iSmart USB charging port will power your devices up and keep them right within reach for extra convenience.
- It’s portable. It is very easy to unplug the cord and fold it and take it with me anywhere in my briefcase.
- Touch buttons. I can change the brightness, color mode etc. by just touching the buttons which, no doubt, gives me a very pleasurable feeling.
- Its heavy base which makes it stable on my desk and it doesn’t even present an issue with toppling over.
- Beautiful design
Overall the TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp is now a must-have for my daily routine and I do recommend you too…