Tiler Photoshop Extension
Tiler is a Photoshop extension for tiling textures and creating seamless textures. Fast and easy to use.
How to use:
- Drag and drop image you want to tile into Photoshop (it will be automatically converted into Smart Object)
- Scale the image to the desired size
- Press Tile Texture button
- If you notice repeating pattern after tiling (even if you used seamless textures) you can remove it by using Remove Patterns options.
- The number of Iterations means how many layers will be created when removing the visible patterns (min. 1 – max 10.). The higher the number the better the result but it takes a little bit more time to complete.
- Rotation Angle (min. 1 – max. 90) means how the layer will be rotated. This variation also helps to remove the visible patterns.
- Create seamless textures with a press of a button. Adjust the Patch size to get a different look. The HighPass value of 100 is good for most of the images but if you want you can change that as well.