Create CG Animation Inside Unreal Engine 4 for Beginners…
Unreal Engine 4 for Filmmaking Beginners Edition
So today I will share with you my very first paid course that I call Learn Unreal Engine 4 for Filmmaking Beginners Edition. This course is for you guys out there who are wanting to try unreal engines for the very first time. In 1 hour and 40 minutes, you will go from installing unreal engine 4 to exporting your very first animation in unreal engine 4. This course is a 0 to hero meaning you will go from knowing nothing inside the unreal engine to being able to export a CG animated movie.
Some of the topics we will cover will be the epic marketplace, importing animations, retargeting animations, manipulating CG in a blender and reimport it back to unreal, working with cameras, using the cinematic sequencer, working with hair groom assets, ray tracing, movie renders queue I mean I can go on and on. I covered a lot of stuff in this short course. And best of all, we will not be using any blueprints whatsoever.
Lastly, I tried my best to only use free assets so you guys can follow along but I did purchase an animation to use for this tutorial to spice things up and I bought hair as well but don’t worry I used free animations too. Like always, thank you all for the support and good luck with your unreal engine journey.
Introduction & Part 1:
1. Installing Unreal Engine 4.
2. Downloading Assets from the Marketplace.
3. Creating a project.
4. Loading downloaded assets to the project.
5. Exporting FBX Files.
6. Downloading Blender (free software).
7. Importing FBX in Blender then exporting back to Unreal Engine 4.
1. Discussing the Skeleton System.
2. Retargeting free Animations/fixing issues.
3. Creating a cinematic sequencer.
4. Loading animations in sequencer.