XFX AMD Radeon VII 16GB HBM2, 1750 MHz Boost
About this item:
- Chipset: AMD Radeon VII.
- 16GB HBM2 memory.
- Boost clock – 1750 MHz.
- Peak clock – 1801 MHz.
- Triple fan cooling. Stream processors – 3840.
- Microsoft Windows 10 support.
XFX Radeon VII is future-ready and built to meet the demands of high-performance gameplay with support for DirectX 12 and Vulkan features to deliver incredible gaming experiences at ultra-smooth and consistently high framerates in 1440p, ultrawide, and 4K. Reinvigorate your favorite esports games and get unrestrained HD game streaming with virtually no performance impact. The XFX Radeon VII GPU is in a class of its own.
INTUITIVE GAMING FEATURES:
AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition gives you more control over your gaming experiences. The software’s intuitive interface enables players to stream, share, and tweak graphics settings in real-time without missing a second of the action or compromising in-game performance.
- Seize your gaming victories with the easy streaming capabilities of Radeon ReLive.
- Work smarter and cooler with Radeon Chill — dynamically helping save power while gaming.
- Tailor your gameplay with custom profiles and enhance your PC performance with Radeon Wattman7.
- Tailor preferences without having to leave your game with Radeon Overlay.
- Get Day-0 driver support and more…
AMD Radeon VII packs mega memory muscle and great graphics performance enabling hyper-realistic visuals. With 16GB of HBM2 memory, up to 1TB/second of memory bandwidth, and a 4096-bit memory interface, the AMD Radeon VII is perfectly suited for memory-intensive and graphically demanding applications. Embrace content creation — even in 8K resolutions, VR, and beyond — that’s so quick and responsive it’s practically clairvoyant.
AMD HIGH-BANDWIDTH MEMORY 2
With 16GBs of HBM2 memory and 1TB/s memory bandwidth, AMD Radeon VII is built to tackle visually demanding gaming and content creation. A 4096-bit memory interface helps you keep the pace while rendering hyper-realistic visuals.