50 Procreate Watercolor Brushes
These brushes are for the iOS app Procreate 4 and for use with the iPad Pro and Apple Pencil (or compatible STYLUS).
These brushes DO NOT WORK IN PHOTOSHOP or other applications.
I love to draw in Procreate App and for a long time I wanted to make a set of watercolor brushes that can mimic the uniqueness of watercolor, it’s properties. These brushes are made from real watercolor textures after much trial and testing. I tried to made watercolor brush pack for different purposes – for color washes, painting small details, adding «wet edges», water wash, texture effects and so on. To get most from these brushes, my advice is to use layers, different blend modes and try to use these brushes also as a Blend and Eraser tool. And experiment! Try before you buy – download some of my brushes from different sets here and test if they work with your tablet/stylus.
You will get Zip. file that contains:
- 50 custom-made Brushes – washes, textures, edges, effects, stains and more! Take a look on the painted samples and strokes in the preview
- Hi-Res Watercolor Paper Sheet Texture
- NEW – Beginner’s Guide with tips and tricks – a handy guide for beginners, tips I use to paint with these brushes, step-by-step examples.
UPDATE 3 brushes added – all 50 brushes now in one Brush set file. Enjoy!
NOTE – HOW TO UPLOAD BRUSH SET
Do not try to upload the whole folder. Use special app if you want to unzip the folder on iPad – there are several free apps in Appstore. Please, follow these steps (I checked – it works):
- Download any free app to unpack the zip.file (I use Unzip app) on your iPad (if you not already unzipped it)
- Navigate from your iPad through the “Files” folder to the Zip. file (for ex.: I store mine in iCloud so I go to Files – iCloud – Picbykate_Watercolors.zip).
- Select Zip. file and choose option Share (open) – “Open in Unzipp” app (or what app you prefer to use).
- Unzip app will be opened and you will see the zip. file here. Tap on it – it will be unpacked.
- Open the unpacked folder – find Picbykate_Watercolors.brushset – tap the “i” button and choose Open in – Open in Procreate. All of the brushes will appear in Procreate as one Brush set in Brush sets menu panel. 🙂