Abstract Textures 40 Items
About the Product:
A collection of 40 high resolution distressed graphic textures and design elements.
This collection was inspired by the abstract ‘cut & paste’ style made popular by graphic designers David Carson and Chris Ashworth in their work for Ray Gun magazine.
Dirty ink marks, distorted fax prints, photocopies, dry transfers, distressed typographic elements, crop marks, color bars, halftones, grids, arrows, lines, cardboard, registration marks, and various analog elements are all included.
Layer up and combine elements. experimenting with blending effects in Photoshop to create unique designs for your print or screen-based projects.
Cut, paste, sample and resize to build up interesting collage effects.
- 40 black high resolution, transparent PNG files measuring 420 x 594mm (A2) / 4,961 x 7,016 pixels
- 40 white high resolution, transparent PNG files measuring 420 x 594mm (A2) / 4,961 x 7,016 pixels
- 40 greyscale high resolution, TIFF files measuring 420 x 594mm (A2) / 4,961 x 7,016 pixels. These can be placed in Adobe Illustrator artwork for colour editing.
- An Adobe Photoshop template with all 40 of the textures on separate layers can be toggled on or off and also allows for control of blending modes including color control.
- A visual reference guide in PDF format.
- The transparent PNG files can be imported into any application that supports them.
- The TIFF files can be imported into any application that supports them.
- The Photoshop template requires a copy of Photoshop CS or later and basic knowledge of working with layers and blending modes.
Please note that none of the photographs, shown in the screenshots are included. These are for a visual demonstration of the type of effects you can create using the various textures included in the collection.