Learn video editing in Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2020 with zero experience…
Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2020 Video Editing for Beginners
Join 206,000+ students in one of the largest and most popular video editing courses for beginners on Udemy! This is a practical course where you will learn step-by-step, how to edit an awesome travel video, and talking head videos (exercise files included!)
So you’ve taken a quick look at Adobe Premiere Pro and are completely overwhelmed by all of the tools within the software and have no clue how to start editing your first video. Or you’ve edited a few videos but you are simply not happy with the results!
If you’re frustrated, I know the feeling! For the first few months, I battled the same problems you have and I felt like I’d never figure it out. Adobe Premiere Pro seemed so complicated and the learning curve was painful.
As a self-taught video editor with 5+ years experiences exclusively with Adobe Premiere Pro, I am proud to say that I am truly happy with the quality of the videos I am producing for Amazon Prime and YouTube. I wish I had this course when I first started, it would have saved me years of pain and suffering!
What makes me qualified to teach you?
I’m a self-taught video editor and full time vlogger that started off like you!
In 2016, I had zero video editing experience, no laptop, no students, no YouTube channel, and no presence on Amazon Prime. Fast forward to November 2020, I have;
- 19+ fitness and travel adventure publications on Amazon Prime
- 750+ videos on YouTube
- 10,000+ YouTube subscribers with over 6.52 million minutes watched
- 266,000+ students in my online video courses
Trust me, as I review my stats it sounds crazy to me too! I never expected in a million years to be in my current position with these achievements. I started with nothing. If I can do it, I am confident that you can do it too.
What You’ll Learn In This Course:
I’ve edited all of my videos with Adobe Premiere Pro and so I’ll be teaching you how to edit stunning videos for YouTube in Adobe Premiere Pro without all of the unnecessary complexity that you’ll find in other courses.
There are two projects in this course. You’ll create a travel montage and a talking-head video (all exercise files supplied).
Some of the topics I’ll cover include:
- Organizing and Importing Footage.
- The Fundamentals of Editing (Creating New Sequences, Simple Transitions, etc).
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Fast Editing.
- Selecting the Best Background Music.
- How to Fade Music and Video in and Out.
- The Basics of Editing to Music Beats (2 Methods).
- The Basics of Using Sound Effects.
- Applying Cinematic Colour Correction and Grading.
- Adding Titles, Transitions, B-Roll, and Sound Effects.
- Setting the Perfect Audio Levels and Audio Mixing.
- Making Your Videos More Cinematic.
- Using Jump Cuts and Zoom Cuts.
- Editing Montages, Full-Screen Transitions, and Lower Thirds.
- Creating YouTube Thumbnails.
- Creating YouTube End Screens.
- The Best Export Settings for YouTube and Instagram.
You’ll also learn some cool effects to make your videos awesome, such as:
- Fast and Easy Luma Fade Transitions.
- Adding Film Grain for a Vintage Film Look.
- Creating Film Burn Transitions.
- Creating Rolling End Credits (Like a Movie!).
- Recording Perfect Voice-overs.
- Editing PiP (Picture in Picture).
- Fixing Shaky Footage using Warp Stabilisation.
- Using Freeze Frames (Frame Holds).
- Using Auto Reframe.
- Editing Super Smooth Slow Motion (using Optical Flow).