Branding Guide MBA Level: Brand Management, Branding Strategy, Brand Building | #1 Branding Course from top MBA F100 XP…
Branding & Brand Management
Learn from a former Global Brand Manager at Sony PlayStation. He studied brand management at Philip Kotler’s Kellogg School of Management and has helped countless startups with their branding.
This course focuses on branding, brand marketing, and brand management. This is not a general course on marketing. I will lay out all the foundations of brand strategy and brand tactics. Exploring several case studies both from my hands-on experience.
If you sell marketing services, this gives you a sophisticated edge over other marketers. If you’re a marketing manager, this gives you a strategic understanding of the role of branding.
A case study on the luxury brand management & fashion marketing leader Lacoste
- Key lessons in fast brand growth
- My hands-on experience in managing some of the top global brands across the USA, UK, Japan, and Canada
- FMCG / CPG brand management considerations
- B2B brand management drivers
- Brand management lessons that apply to business-to-consumer and business-to-business (B2B) branding
- How to drive word-of-mouth for your brand using highly efficient branding tactics and strategies and enhance key outcomes.
- How to leverage associations to establish a brand that doesn’t yet have credibility
Who this course is for:
- Marketing Managers
- Brand Managers
- Aspiring Brand Managers
- Brand Marketing Managers
- Marketing Consultants
- Marketing Agencies