Use Blender to create high-quality 3D assets for video games…
Create Game Assets with Blender and Substance Painter
In this course, you’ll learn to use the Blender 3D modeling tools to create a high-resolution model of an M249 Machine Gun. You’ll learn retopology techniques in Blender & Substance Painter that will allow you to create a low-poly version of your high-poly object.
You’ll also learn how to…
- Create a Color ID map using the Blender Vertex Paint tools.
- Bake Normal and Ambient Occlusion maps in Blender 3D and Substance Painter.
- Assign materials in Substance Painter based on a Color ID map created in Blender 3D.
- Import your Blender 3D models into Unity.
- Assign PBR textures to objects in Unity.
Create Your Own Game Assets!
Learning to create your own game assets in Blender opens the door for you to create the incredible video games you’ve always dreamed of. Blender 3D is free to download and use for any purpose and has proven itself to be a powerful tool for independent and commercial projects all over the world.
Blender provides an excellent low-cost way to learn the fundamentals of 3D modeling, texturing, and rendering. Since 1995, it has been growing in features and usage in the animation and visual effects industry.
If you’ve ever wanted to use Blender to create high-quality assets for video games, then this course is for you.