Amazing Watercolor for ProCreate
About the Product:
These Watercolor Brushes will ONLY work in the Procreate app for iPad. They will not work in Photoshop or any other application. You will need an Apple Pencil to use the brushes to the best of your ability.
Watercolor is very unique medium when it comes to the beautiful textures and happy accidents it can create. The texture is what I love best so I have designed these brushes to highlight all these best features of watercolor from blooms to fades and color blending for the ultimate texture and depth in your digital watercolor artwork.
- Dynamic and pressure sensitive brushes for Procreate, including paper, round brushes, my intuitive Edge & Blend variations, glazing, washes, wet on wet, blooms, salt, splatters and splashes.
- Specially formulated blender brushes to add “water” to your piece in a variety of different ways used in real watercolor techniques.
- Dynamic watercolor texture brushes, with an extra Dual Color version for each. Use these to make unique backgrounds, add texture to shapes, or cover large areas.
- Color palettes based on actual watercolors from popular brands, in addition to a mineral paint palette, Mica Shimmer palette, paper colors and greenery.
- A written cheat sheet explaining each brush type and how to use them.
- Full video tutorial and walkthrough
- A growing playlist of demo videos for different techniques and looks.
- Free support: I am always happy to help with any questions or issues! For support please send me an email at [email protected]
You are also very welcome to join our free Facebook community – a space where artists who use my brushes can share their work, inspire each other, share tips, and ask questions.
Please also let me know if you have any tutorial requests and I will add them to my list!
Enjoy the brushes and thanks so much for all your amazing support.