Learn how to use Adobe Photoshop. Learn by doing approach on Adobe Photoshop CC Course || 2022..
Adobe Photoshop CC Course || 2022
The entire adobe photoshop cc course is based on hands-on classes. You can follow along with me by downloading the exercise file and also 30 premium mockups for free. You can make your own projects and use them in your portfolio.
In this course, you will learn adobe photoshop cc basics in an advanced way. This course is different from others in that you will learn Adobe Photoshop through practical classes. We will do a particular project in each class.
This means that you will not only learn how to utilize tools but also where to employ them. It will expand your exposure. Essentially, we will learn things that will help us in our daily lives. As a result, we will learn not only basic but also advanced techniques.
So yeah, in this course we will wind-up photo editing/image editing, color grading, how to remove background from an image, retouching/photoshop retouching, how to replace the sky, graphic design, how to match colors of two different images, how to resize images, how to remove spots and acne and do high-end retouching and we will learn much more…
What will you learn?
- Change colors of any object
- Dual lighting effect
- Glitch effect
- Master in the Layer mask
- How to remove the background
- Fix lighting of any image
- Color grading
- Change yellow teeth to white teeth
- Remove objects from any image
- Remove acne and spots on the face
- Skin retouching / Photo retouching
- Add realistic shadow
- Increase image size and straighten
- Replace sky / Photo editing
- How to fix perspective images.
- Moody dark effect/image editing
- Double exposure
- Glowing effect / Neon effect
- Cartoon effect
- Digital portrait
- 3d text effect
- How to create a mockup…
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that has a very very base knowledge in Photoshop
- This course is great for intermediate/casual Photoshop users who want to learn new techniques and tools, and how to properly use Photoshop.
- Beginners seeking a clear path to becoming professional designers
- Advanced Photoshop and Graphic Design students who wish to increase their knowledge and creativity