You will be able to sculpt anatomy with better accuracy than before…
Blender Anatomy Course: Learn Male Human Anatomy
My name is Daniel da Costa and I have been a 3D character artist for about 10 years now. I have worked for tv commercials, movie agencies, and 3D animation studios, currently, I’m working as a freelance character artist and 3D teacher.
By The End Of This Course, You Will Be Able To:
- You’ll be able to sculpt realistic anatomy using Blender and you’ll get a great sense of the human body construction from start to finish.
- You will be able to sculpt anatomy with better accuracy than before.
What You Will Learn:
- Sculpting the elements of the face
- Sculpting the torso
- Sculpting the arms and hands
- Sculpting legs and feet
- Bringing emotion to sculptures
- Taking great renders for presentation
Course Project Overview:
We will start with a sphere using our sculpt system. Then we will sculpt the elements of the face as an ear, nose, mouth, and eyes. Then we will create the general blocking of the body. I will explain what you should watch for in the initial sculpting. Then we will make the torso and legs, starting the body from the bottom to the top. Then we will make the feet, arms, and hands. After that, we will work on the overall sculpt and we are gonna finish the body details and volumes as well as the hand gesture. Then of it, we’re gonna sculpt the head putting the knowledge learned in the first chapters into practice. After we finish the head, we are gonna create a render presentation.
This course is not designed for absolute Blender beginners.
What Are The Requirements Or Prerequisites For Taking This Course?
- I expect you to have some sort of basic blender experience.
- You should have blender 3.2 installed on your computer.
Join Me Now:
So if you want to model realistic anatomy in a blender, then join me now, and take your skills to the next level. Don’t forget that investing in yourself will pay for the rest of your life. Hope to see you in the course.
Who this course is for:
- For intermediate 3d modelling students, who want to model beautiful-looking production-ready male anatomy characters but they struggle to get it because they don’t find a tutorial that is step by step, no fast forward.