Complete Blender Course
Learn 3D modeling and animation in Blender 3.0!
A design like a pro!
Have you ever wanted to create 3D models? In the era of technology, at-home digital entertainment is more popular than ever and is showing no sign of slowing. Maybe you’d like to try your hand at making your own animated film, or perhaps, you want to create your own video game. Whether you’re new to working with Blender or hoping to make a career out of it, 3D creation isn’t only for the pros. And we’re here to teach you how to do it like a pro. And we’re here to teach you how to create incredible designs.
In this course, we will teach you everything you need to know in order to get started using Blender, a powerful, versatile, and – best of all – free software, that can allow you to fully create 3D objects, scenes, and even characters.
This course will cover Blender from an absolute beginner’s perspective, showing you how to download and run the program, and the basics of 3D space, modeling, sculpting, texturing, and lighting. By the end of the course, you will be able to bring your ideas from concept all the way to a finished and finalized model ready to be integrated into any game engine or animation. The only limit to what you can build is your imagination.
Start your designing journey today!
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Work professionally with Blender
- Use advanced modeling, sculpting, and rendering techniques
- Create your own textures and materials
- Render and create your own game assets
- Create your own 3D character in Blender
- Create your own 3D environments in Blender
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn computer graphics and 3D artwork – no experience needed!
- Artists and game developers who want to learn Blender
- Anyone who has started working with Blender, but wants to advance their character creation and 3d environments modeling skills