Learn Modern Graphic Design Theory in this awesome course…
The Science of Graphic Design
Finally! A Design Theory course that is instantly applicable to multiple career options!
- Wanting to launch a career in design?
- Excited to broaden your knowledge of design theory?
- A business owner who wants to power up your design team?
- Still, deciding on which design field to venture into?
Well, then this course is definitely for you.
If you’re a complete beginner or a grizzled veteran, this unique course is made to inspire and sweeten your approach to all things to do with graphic design. Enrich your visual communication skills as we uncover things like why fast food companies use a lot of red in their branding, why car brands have circular logos, and how they hid a dancing bear in the Toblerone logo (check it out!)
Discover the fascinating science behind how a design can be created to wow, warn, or woo the observer.
Explore things like:
- The power of Points & Lines
- The dynamics of shape psychology
- The influence of colors
- The mechanics of typography
- The harmony of scale
- The beauty of texture
- The artistry of composition
- The elegance of dealing with clients professionally
It’s almost like revealing how magic tricks are done – the same thing, but just with graphic design.
You can make the world a better and more beautiful place simply by understanding the Science of Graphic Design.
See you on the course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone eager to launch a career as a designer.
- Beginners are interested in Graphic Design theory.
- Advanced designers who would like to enrich, enhance, or refresh their design knowledge.
- Businesses want to up their design game.
- Product Designers
- Web Designers
- Logo & Branding Designers
- Social Media Managers
- Marketing Pros
- UI / UX Designers
- Store Designers