XP-PEN Artist12 11.6 Inch FHD Drawing Monitor
- [Warm Reminder: Artist12 drawing pen display must be used with a computer] XP-PEN’s latest smallest 1920×1080 HD display paired with 72% NTSC(100%SRGB) Color Gamut, presenting vivid images, vibrant colors and extreme detail for a stunning display of your artwork. Features a slim touch bar that can be programmed to zoom in and out on your canvas, scroll up and down, and more.
- XP-PEN Artist 12 supports Windows 10/8/7(32/64bit), MAC OS 10.10 and higher. Compatible with popular digital art software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, SAI, CDR, Painter, SketchBook Pro, MediBang, Clip Studio and more. XP-Pen provides one-year warranty and lifetime technical support for all our pen tablets/displays.
- XP-PEN advanced P06 passive pen was made for a traditional pencil-like feel! Featuring a unique hexagonal design, non-slip & tack-free flexible glue grip, partial transparent pen tip, and an eraser at the end! Delivering technical sense, high efficiency, with a fashionable and comfortable grip.
- Artist12 Pen display is HD IPS display. It’s ideal for drawing, photography, animation, fashion, Sketching, Image editing, 3D sculpting, drawing beginners, Art painting Amateur, architecture design and more.
1. Artist12 is NOT a standalone product!
- This device must be connected to a computer to work. It is compatible with Windows system 10/8/7(32/64bit), Mac OS X version 10.10 or later.
2. About the Protective Film:
- Artist12 drawing pen display comes with protective covers(plastic layer) to avoid damages to the surface from hand grease, scratches, etc.
- Please peel off the protective covers(plastic layer) before the application!
- The real protective film is under the protective covers(plastic layer).
3. Connection Tips:
- Your computer needs to have HDMI and USB ports available for the connection, if not, you need an adapter to convert for the connection. Please confirm the Black USB Cable and the HDMI Cable completely plug into your computer. For the Red USB Cable, if your computer cannot supply enough power, please plug it to the wall plug.
- If your computer only has Type-c ports, you need a Type-c to HDMI and USB adapter for the connection.
- Other Tips: After connecting all the cables in the correct places, please wait about 30s~1min to make the USB Hardware driver loaded successfully.
4. Driver Download and Installation Tips:
- Driver Download: Our driver will be regularly updated, so please go to our official web to download the newest driver, and install it on your computer.
4.1 Before Driver Installation:
- Please Remove Other Brand’s Driver from your computer and reboot before installing the XP-PEN’s driver, or there will driver conflict problems.
4.2 For Windows Users:
- Please close all drawing programs and run the driver as Administrator when installing the driver. (IMPORTANT)
4.3 For Mac Mojave (10.14), Catalina (10.15) Users:
- Our driver is compatible with Mac OS Mojave (10.14), Catalina (10.15), If your operating system is the newest Mojave (10.14) or Catalina (10.15), please install the newest released driver on your computer and reference to the FAQ “How to installed driver in Mojave 10.14/ Catalina 10.15” on the XP-PEN Website.
5. XP-PEN Provides Lifetime Support on all Our Drawing Pen Tablets/Displays
When you have problems with the use of the Artist12, please checks the Quick Guide, search XP-Pen online to find a way to us for further assistance, we are always standing by to help!