Zbrush to 3d Printing Course
Are you interested in 3d printing your Zbrush sculpt? Would you like to create amazing characters, props, and prototypes?
If that is the case then I welcome you to this class. In this class, you will learn all the necessary information to bring your ideas to life and into the real world thanks to 3d printing technology.
My name is Abraham Leal and I have 11 years of experience in the 3D World. I own my own studio Critical Hit. We develop projects for the entertainment industry.
By the end of this class:
- You’ll be able to model good-looking female characters with clothing, and accessories in Zbrush from start to finish.
- You will be able to plan and prepare a model for 3D printing
- You will be able to print and clean your prototypes.
What will you learn:
- Sculpting the female body
- Sculpting Hair and Cloth
- How to prepare models for 3D Printing
- How to support models for 3D Printing
- Rendering and Design
Who is this class for:
I have designed this class for intermediate 3d sculpting students, who want to learn about the 3d printing process while creating a complete character from scratch.
Who is not the ideal student:
This class is not designed for absolute Zbrush beginners.
What should I know or have for the class:
- I expect you to have some sort of basic Zbrush experience.
- You should have Zbrush 2022 installed on your computer.
- Access to resin 3D printing is highly recommended.
Join me now:
If you want to create amazing characters and print incredible collectibles then join me in this class.